[Discuss-gnuradio] SEGFAULT when using GR_LOG_INFO

From: Marius Cachelin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SEGFAULT when using GR_LOG_INFO
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 13:55:41 +0200

Hi everyone,

I want to use logging in GNURadio.

I followed this link to use the logger : https://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_logger.html.
I modified my CMakiefile.txt to link LOG4CPP dirs & libs.
I added the FindLog4cpp.module file in cmake/Modules folder.
I used the -DENABLE_GR_LOG=on parameter in cmake

Here is the output when I run cmake -DENABLE_GR_LOG=on :
Checking for GNU Radio Module: RUNTIME
 * INCLUDES=/usr/local/include
 * LIBS=/usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-runtime.so;/usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-pmt.so
GNURADIO_RUNTIME_FOUND = TRUE
-- ENABLE_GR_LOG set to on.
-- HAVE_LOG4CPP set to True.
-- LOG4CPP_LIBRARIES set to /usr/lib/liblog4cpp.so.

In the constructor of my new block, I use this macro :
GR_LOG_INFO(d_logger, ("Hello World!"));

But, when I want tu use my block, I get this error :
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

CACHELIN Marius
Ingénieur Systèmes, Réseaux et Télécommunications