Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ControlPort 3.7.8rc1

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ControlPort 3.7.8rc1
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 06:54:41 +0000

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 4:24 AM, bob wole <address@hidden> wrote:

Anyone successful in applying that patch to thrift 0.9.2 ? Thoughts ?

​In the mastering of the live SDR image, I had to create a new patch that was slightly different from the original one; I suspect the original one was based on a different version of thrift than 0.9.2.

In any case, you can try this one, it applies cleanly to the 0.9.2 tag in the thrift repository:

Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services
Intro to SDR Class - Aug. 31-Sep. 1, Columbia, MD
Intro to SDR Class - Sep. 3-4, Santa Clara, CA
http://corganlabs.com