Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] file source with gr-ieee802.11 tx

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] file source with gr-ieee802.11 tx
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 04:35:16 -0700

> There is currently no option to dump raw bytes, but its a trivial
> modification
> of the Wireshark block (dump without a PCAP header).
> If you want to printed bytes as hex-values on the console that should work
> with
> the parse block.

Bastian, I modified the Wireshark Connector block to have a "payload
only" boolean feature that when enabled only passes the payload through
(when disabled, the block acts like it does now).  So far I have only
used it for WiFi, but the ZigBee fix should be pretty trivial as well.
Is this something that you would like to see in your mainline, or should
I just keep it internal?