Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to choose tune_delay?

From: fquitin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to choose tune_delay?
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 03:21:25 +0200

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your comments, as usual, you're being a life-saver (I wasn't aware of the existence of set_command_time/clear_command_time functions, these will be immensely helpfull). From your suggestions, I understand that the USRP will always re-attach a rx_time tag after being re-tuned?

Thanks,
Francois