[Discuss-gnuradio] Block for Doppler shift correction

From: Wolfgang Nagele
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block for Doppler shift correction
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 18:17:43 +1000

Hi,

I've recently needed to correct some satellite signals for Doppler
shift. I found that there was no easy way to do this yet - so I've
created a small block that takes the Doppler shift information from
Gpredict and populates a variable in GNU Radio with it any time the
doppler shift changes. It allows for easy shift correction by mixing
the signal, I've added an example flowgraph to do so as well.

You can find it here: https://github.com/wnagele/gr-gpredict-doppler

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Wolfgang