[Discuss-gnuradio] SNR question

From: dcardona
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SNR question
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 14:22:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi

I would want to know if there a way to calculate SNR for a qpsk, 16 QAM and
64 QAM signals.  I have been using the "divide" block, which has as inputs,
the signal that entries to the channel and a noise source fixed with the
voltage of noise that is fixed in the "channel model" block. Then, the
"divide" block's output goes to the "log10" block  Would this be correct?

I copied this idea from another discussion.

http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n47229/flowgraph.png

Thank you