Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion development

From: Albin Stigö
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion development
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:49:11 +0200

Ok, great to know there are some other mac users... I have
reimplemented some blocks using Apples Accelerate framework..
theoretically they should perform better on apple hardware although I
havn't done any benchmarks. I will try to release those...

Also knowing there are other mac users will definitely provide some
motivation :-)

--Albin