Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when build GNU Radio using cywin64

From: Tian Alvin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when build GNU Radio using cywin64
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 18:03:20 +0100

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your help! I am very new to GNU Radio and these linux like stuff. I tried your suggestion of adding "#include <sched.h>" to thread.cc file, it still has the same error.

I checked the Cygwin website for glibc, and I found the following explanations:

6.7.

Where is glibc?

Cygwin does not provide glibc. It uses newlib instead, which provides much (but not all) of the same functionality. Porting glibc to Cygwin would be difficult.

It seems that Cygwin doesn't have glibc. For gcc version, it is: 4.9.3-1.

Totally lost and stucked at this step.... Any other suggestions to solve this error?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best,
Juan