Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f pr obl

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f pr oblem
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 16:07:49 +0200

With a working OpenCL platform -- that can be an OpenCL-cabable GPU driver, or something like the intel OpenCL implementation. Depending on what devices or how you pass through the CPU to the VM, that might even work -- however, gr-fosphor is just "one" awesome visualization making most of OpenCL to reduce CPU load necessary to display an FFT for every single input vector. If you can live with lesser update rates (and hence, a reduced probability of interception), simply go for the QT frequency or waterfall sinks.

It's probably even worth it thinking about moving your signal processing out of your VM; high rate visualizations aren't exactly what virtual display adapters were made for...

Best regards,
Marcus