[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with setting up gr-ieee802-11

From: Bernhard Dick
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with setting up gr-ieee802-11
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:08:11 +0200

Hi,

currently I try to setup the gr-ieee802-11 package on a debian testing installation. Compiling foo and gr-ieee802-11 works fine, but when I open the wifi_phy_hier.grc in GRC it complains about ieee802_11 not being defined. Adding an import node with import ieee802_11 does not help, a node with import foo does work for foo, so I assume installation targets are correct. I also see access to the ieee802_11 files in the python dist-packages directory when running strace gnuradio-companion.
Importing the ieee802_11 module in python however works.
Do you have any tips how to resolve that problem?

The gnuradio package version is 3.7.5-5, the python version is 2.7.9-1.

  Regards
    Bernhard Dick

--
|    .-.    | Dipl.-Inf. Bernhard Dick