Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Firs byte always missing on TCP BPSK encoder

From: Washbourne, Logan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Firs byte always missing on TCP BPSK encoder
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 12:27:44 -0500

It's been my experience that the packet decoder block always loses 1 payload length.

Logan Washbourne
Electrical Engineering Graduate Student
(Electromagnetics)

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:
It seems your per-packet payload is but 1; and it's quite probable the first packet gets lost in trying to synchronize, which would explain your loss.

Best regards,
Marcus