Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC seg fault

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC seg fault
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:34:12 +0200

General comment: using VMs is really handy once you use snapshots to conserve specific working states, and sync over your codes using git to your host machine. That way, reverting to a time when everything worked is a matter of seconds, and checking out your last state of art is a simple git clone or git pull.

Best regards,
Marcus