Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph locking up with Stream Mux

From: Jeon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph locking up with Stream Mux
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 11:45:59 +0900

whileni didnt look into null source block code,

but the basic behavior of null source block is,

it outputs nothing.

So stream mux waits until input blocks pass a given number of samples and it takes forever

Regards
Jeon

2015. 7. 9. 오전 11:27에 "Nowlan, Sean" <address@hidden>님이 작성:

I’m somehow getting a simple flowgraph to lock up GNU Radio. It locks up every time I run it, after roughly the same amount of time. As you can see in the attached image and GRC file, I’m feeding two inputs of a Stream Mux block from the same upstream block. Do you imagine why that might cause problems?

I know there are other ways to do what I’ve shown here, but locking up seems like a bug.

Thanks,

Sean