Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a two blocks synchronizing problem

From: dcardona
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a two blocks synchronizing problem
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 11:20:48 -0700 (MST)

Hello again

I'm sorry, in the last message, tamano_entrada is 8 and nsimbolo is 3 (this
is for the encoder).

Also, I had probed doing this scheme in two parts:
 First I took a vector source as a binary entry for the encoder. The
encoder's output was what I have expected it to be. I had the same 11 float
values in the same order all the time.
Then, I took a vector source with the float values that would be in the
encoder's output, and I connected it to the decoder's input. The values at
the decoder's output were corrects too (were the same bits that I put into
the vector source in the first part).

So, I think the problem is when I connect both encoder and decoder blocks
but I don't know how to solve it.

Than you.
David.