Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 14:28:45 +0200

Hi Antonny,
> A primary user might be sending a signal all the time (this is my signal
> source block). During this event, my Energy Detector will analyse the
> spectro and pass or not the signal of my primary user (the entire
> signal, everything that is being sent),
That is exactly the functionality of the power_squelch block :)
> because that's what a cognitive radio does.
Well, yours :)
> So, when it's possible, I will use the spectro to send a few
> informations.
I'm still not totally clear on what kind of *signal* you want to
produce, or whether you describe a temporal *behaviour* of your system.

What aspect of your implementation are you currently working on? The
Energy Detector/pass-through functionality?

Best regards,
Marcus

PS: I think you've described your thing pretty well, I'm just not
getting it, sorry.
I think at this point, a drawing with a few annotations of what your
system should do would do wonders, because then we'd have something
clear to refer to when discussing!