Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Loading FPGA file to 4 bladeRF devices on a singl

From: Nguyễn Văn Lý
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Loading FPGA file to 4 bladeRF devices on a single laptop
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 17:22:28 +0700

I solved my problem by using the argument bladerf=i with i = 0,1,2,3

Thank you all,
Van-Ly

Van-Ly Nguyen,
Research Assistant,
Signals and Systems Laboratory - SSL
Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications - FET
University of Engineering and Technology - UET
Vietnam National University, Hanoi - VNU

Phone: (+84) 97 881 9406

I want to use 4 bladeRF devices on a single laptop. This means I have to load the FPGA file to all of 4 bladeRF devices.
However, currently I can only load the PFGA file to 2 devices.
I am using the command:

bladeRF-cli -l <path/to/FPGA/file>

Does anyone know how to load the FPGA file to 4 bladeRF devices on a single laptop? Please help me with this!
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,