[Discuss-gnuradio] hierarchical polyphase channelizer vs polyphase chann

From: ben Gee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] hierarchical polyphase channelizer vs polyphase channelizer blocks in GRC
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:14:31 -0400

Does anyone have any knowledge of how the parameters need to be set in the hierarchical pfb channelizer? There's no documentation that I can find.

I HAVE gotten the regular channelizer to work and it's awesome (screenshots included), I was just hoping to use a hierarchical version that would be able to use multiple blocks and therefore utilize multiple processors.

otherwise I have to design my own, which is not on my 'fun list'.

thanks,
-b

http://imgur.com/nh53Ryw