[Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a project which implements half-duplex commu

From: Jeon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a project which implements half-duplex communications?
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 22:30:27 +0900

Hello, GNU Radio users,

Very long time ago, USRP 1 was not suitable for half-duplex communications because USB 2.0 interface is too slow to achieve it.
But now, there are USRP embedded and gigabit ethernet supporting USRP series.
In my opinion, thus, half-duplex communications might be achievable nowadays.

I am curious that there is a project which implements half-duplex communications.
If there is, how many USRPs, daughterboards and antennas are used for each node?
Can I find such a project in pybombs?

In my guess, a half-duplex communication application can be built from both USRP sink and source being placed in one flow graph.
But I have no idea of the rest of the flow graph. Should the flow graph open loop or closed loop?
Is there a special configuration or tweak on USRP or GNU Radio required to achieve half-duplex communications?

I apologize if my question sounds quite vague.

Regards,
Jeon.