[Discuss-gnuradio] Include an OOT module in another OOT module?

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Include an OOT module in another OOT module?
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 22:27:21 +0000

Let's say I've made two OOT projects called gr-first and gr-second. I want to link gr-second against gr-first, but CMake isn't finding it.

gr-first/CMakeLists.txt seems to install a helper file: $PREFIX/lib/cmake/first/firstConfig.cmake

In gr-second/CMakeLists.txt, I add a line:

find_package(first)

But this does not work. I also tried

include(firstConfig)

find_package(first)

I guess I can hack something together using an example like gr-osmosdr, which depends on gr-iqbalance. Although if possible, I'd like to use the default helper file and get that working, since that's the whole point of having a helper file. Any hints?

Thanks,

Sean