Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble getting GNUradio/UHD working (with PyBomb

From: David Donley
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble getting GNUradio/UHD working (with PyBombs)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 20:12:05 +0000

Pybombs usually installs stuff in ~/target and adds a script there called
~/target/setup_env.sh which sets up paths. You should try running that before
building gnuradio things after installing pybombs. If the includes still aren't
found try looking in ~/pybombs or ~/target for them. You should not have needed
the apt-get lines after successfully installing pybombs and should probably
uninstall those items.

Sent from my iPhone