Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM example from gr-digital with UHD

From: Gabriele Galiero
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM example from gr-digital with UHD
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 12:54:41 +0200

Thanks Marcus and Martin. I finally increased the sample rate up to 1
Msps and decreased the amplitude multiplier. Now I can see a clear ofdm
spectrum with no distortion at all.

Did some of you tried file transmission from one end to the other? I did
it for GMSK before. Now when it comes ofdm and I open the receiving file
while transmitting there is no printed information in the received file.

In that configuration I replaced the random source by a file source and
a file sink after constellation decoder.

Again thanks for your help. It was so useful