Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filter bank and massive “DDD” messages

From: Luis Grajales
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filter bank and massive “DDD” messages
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:34:58 +0200

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your message.

I was looking into the null sink blocks documentation and I couldn't find any method or function where I can get an intermediate value into this block. Then, I just verified data at the input of this block, which is the confirmation of the streaming at the output of each channel. For this case I used a file sink block.

Please let me know if I need to do something else, or what is your general idea of the streaming verification into a null sink blocks.

Thanks again,

Luis

Luis,

can you please confirm/deny that streaming e.g. into a null sink works?

Thanks,
Martin