Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT for FM Tx and Rx

From: El El
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT for FM Tx and Rx
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 21:58:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, Marcus.
Thanks for the reply. I use antennas for the transmitter and receivers, I forgot to mention I use two N210 USRP platforms with WBX daughterboards. When the transmitter is off, there is no other signal in that frequency band. I believe I should try to make an advanced tuning in order to set an offset for the local oscillator, that might eliminate the spurious component. What other methods can I use in order to eliminate the spurious components? Is a band-pass filter at the receiver a good option?