[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Fan Shop EU

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Fan Shop EU
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:26:25 -0700

Everyone,

finally, we also have a shop for GNU Radio merchandise in the EU
(specifically, in Germany, with shipping options in the EU).

Go ahead and shop your stuff here:
http://gnuradio.spreadshirt.de/

All the merchandise is produced and shipped by Spreadshirt. We've marked
up all the prices by between 1,50 and 5 Euros, which will go towards
supporting the GNU Radio project. So go ahead, buy shirts and sweaters
for you and your loved ones. It's never to early to start getting
Christmas gifts :)

If you're wondering why it took us so long to set this up, when the US
shop was already running, the issue was that the GNU Radio project does
not have a legal entity in EU to handle finances.
Finally, Jens Elsner from Fennec Research
(http://www.fennec-research.com/) helped us out with this, and I'd like
to thank Jens a lot for volunteering to handle the paperwork. Fennec
Research was a sponsor for the last GRCon, and is active in the GNU
Radio field.

Cheers,
Martin