Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Control Ports On/Off and Config file

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Control Ports On/Off and Config file
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 09:58:35 -0700

That was the first thing I checked. No I don't have any config file in there. I'm not sure where it's picking up these other settings.

I added a local config file to ~/.gnuradio with the same settings and now they seem to be picked up correctly. Shrug. I had to install one last python module, python-graphviz, but it starts up and runs now!

If I leave it on the default view, it seems to run stably. If I switch to the 'Buffer Table->Graph View' or 'Run Table->Graph View', then Performance Monitor crashes, sometimes instantly, sometimes after a few seconds, with the following error:

ControlPort Monitor running.
monitor::endpoints() = -h rbell -p 57991
running: ['gr-perf-monitorx', 'rbell', '57991']
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/gr-perf-monitorx", line 370, in update
    if(self.perfTable.isVisible()):
RuntimeError: wrapped C/C++ object of type QTableWidget has been deleted

Have I overlooked something?

Rich