[Discuss-gnuradio] Struggling with gr-perf-monitorx

From: Dennis Glatting
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Struggling with gr-perf-monitorx
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 20:11:32 -0700

I have this "nearly" working. MX brings up a window, connects to GRC,
briefly displays a graph, then blanks out. Displayed in the command line
window:

gr-perf-monitorx: radio.getKnobs threw exception (math domain error).
(repeats)

I'm not sure what that message is telling me in the operation/debug
domain. Clue please.

The paper "Inspecting GNU Radio Applications with ControlPort and
Performance Counters" shows various blocks in Figures 2 and 5 named
"Ctrlport...". Are those necessary for MX? I haven't found anything that
indicates yes or no. Clue please.

Operationally:

address@hidden:~/thrift# gnuradio-companion  --version
GNU Radio Companion v3.7.7.1-131-g71ab508d

address@hidden:~/thrift# lsb_release  -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        15.04