Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sending data to a server

From: Ashraf Younis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sending data to a server
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 17:04:53 -0400

Thank you for responding. I'm new to all of this, including database. I am recording what you called metadata; time, location, frequency, power for about 30 minutes. I think that also answer the question about schema. I just started learning how to write functions in python, and I went through the example tutorials.