Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the difference between Streams To Stream

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the difference between Streams To Stream and Streams to Vector
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:44:57 -0700

Hi Carl,

I can't answer the question for you directly, but I can give you a way to figure it out.

Use two vector source blocks to generate two different known streams. The first stream vector would be [1,3,5,7,...], a list of odd numbers however long you want to make it. Set the block to repeat this. The second vector would be [0,2,4,6,...], a list of even numbers. Feed these two streams into your Streams to Vector block and dump it to a file. Now inspect the file and see how these two streams were merged together.

Hope that helps.

Rich