Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with ofdm bandwidth and sampling rate

From: BHN66
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with ofdm bandwidth and sampling rate
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 11:35:39 +0200

hi marcus,
>>You will have to resample exactly inversely to your TX resampler, before trying to demodulate that.

done... and it works! thanks for your explanation. i hope that will help me to better understand the background and to avoid new mistakes.

>>You still have to move the upsampled signal from 0 Hz to your desired center frequency, and then you'll have to convert to a real signal, before being able to feed things to a sound card. On the receive side, you'd need to do the inverse.

that part still works but was not implemented to this flowgraph. i have used a complex signal that i have found on the internet and the mixing up/down procedure works fine. on the rx side i get a real signal so i have to convert it to a complex signal by a hilbert filter for further processing (--> ofdm demod block). is that ok or are there some sticking points which i have not considered at the moment?

thanks a lot for your help!

alphonso