[Discuss-gnuradio] Front Panel GPIO on Ettus X310

From: Falessan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Front Panel GPIO on Ettus X310
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 14:23:49 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I would like to command the Front Panel GPIO pins for use as a trigger
signal to another piece of equipment under gnuradio and python (I'm not a
C++ programmer). I've been trying unsuccessfully to use the UHD multi_usrp
"get_gpio_banks" and the "set_gpio_attr" commands to control the I/O pins. I
receive an "Attribute error: 'usrp_sink_sptr' Object has no attribute ".

My questions are:
1)Has the UHD multi_source class been incorporated into the GNU Radio API ?
2) Is it currently possible to interface to the GPIO pins without under
Gnuradio without going the C++ route ?

Best Regards,
Frank Alessandro