[Discuss-gnuradio] Does the message port propagate tags?

From: Lucas Rodés
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Does the message port propagate tags?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 20:22:55 +0200

Hi all,

I've been wondering if a message port propagate the tag that come from a previous input ports. I've been reading about propagation and propagation politics and I was just playing around putting a Tag debug in front of several blocks connected to a USRP source that is generating a rx_time tag.

However, staying with the default "all to all" politic, at some point I was just wondering about the message port, as it doesn't really count as an in/output port at the signatures, and also the "Tag debug" port has no "message" option for the input (maybe for obvious reasons that answer my question) However I would just like to have it clear.

Thank you all in advance.

Regards

luikn