[Discuss-gnuradio] Conditional execution of work function

From: yanilkumar2710
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Conditional execution of work function
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 02:03:36 -0500

‎Hello

Just like how we use while 1 for something to execute infinite times, is there something like that for the work function?

I may not need to execute it infinite times but let's say I'm receiving data through a USRP, can I have a condition that says,

While USRPIsOn or While input data is available (noise or otherwise)

Keep executing work.

Or does GNURADIO already do this? If it does, could someone provide me with a brief insight on how this works?

Thanks
Anil