[Discuss-gnuradio] dtv-questions

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] dtv-questions
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 16:36:25 +0200

Hi,

when playing with DVB-T2, I see there are example ts files of different size, somehow optimized for the transmission mode, 4k or 8k, 64QAM or 256QAM.

Now when I have a look at them with my recoding software, they all look identical, same bitrate and stuff, just different size. So I wonder, what are the differences, what qualifies a transport stream for a certain transmission mode? I would like to prepare some on my own :)

And another question, how do I set the ID stuff, name, PID?

With best regards

Ralph.