Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU radio with 1 - qa_test_all failed

From: shaunwang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU radio with 1 - qa_test_all failed
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 10:23:14 -0700 (MST)

Hello Nathan

Can you provide some information on how you are building VOLK?
I download the VOLK file from the git, cause the master of gnuradio does not have volk included. https://github.com/gnuradio/volk And then I just follow the instruction in the building website
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ cmake ../
$ make && make test
$ sudo make install
 Are you cross-compiling or native?
I am building it native. I actually don't know how to cross compile this. If you can give me a website to learn, that would be awesome.
What cmake flags are you providing?
I used the cmake from https://gnuradio.org/redmine/issues/692    if I just use cmake, building will fail in the volk test_all step.
Here is my cmake command for the pi:

@ cmake -Dhave_mfpu_neon=0 -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING="-march=armv6 -mfpu=vfp -mfloat-abi=hard" -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS:STRING="-march=armv6 -mfpu=vfp -mfloat-abi=hard" ../
But it also works with just:

@cmake -Dhave_mfpu_neon=0 ../

What compiler are you using?
I don't know the version of my compiler. I use debian jessie in Hummingboard, you probably know which version it is. And I use the image from this website for Odroid. http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:xu3_release_linux_ubuntu

Is your OS soft-float or hard-float?
I don't think I can answer this question. Sorry

Could you please tell me how to remove ORC. I googled ORC, the only result I get is from this website, https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/repository/revisions/05161c9f48acf448d31abd88a5378608213e3574
where is ORC? I cannot find ORC file in my VOLK. I need more details for how to remove ORC.
I really appreciate your help!

Shaun