[Discuss-gnuradio] I & Q samples in a source module

From: Yile Ku
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] I & Q samples in a source module
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 22:42:28 -0600

My source modules has 16-bit I & Q samples that are interleaved: I,Q,I,Q,I,Q... as signed 16 bit values.  I generate 512 pairs at a time in my work function (C++).   I set noutput_items to 512 and copy I and Q out 512 times to the output_items variable in the work function.  Is this the correct format of data that subsequent modules can expect?    I use the IShort_to_Complex module to convert the samples for subsequent modules.

Thanks,
Y-