Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio uhd build failure

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio uhd build failure
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 09:51:20 -0400

Hi Tom --

Yes, with help from Marcus we figured out that Mint suffers from the same issue with the libzmq package name change as Ubuntu.  I've got a working install now, and Marcus has made some tweaks to the script -- I'll leave it to him to talk about those.

BTW -- I've been working on an interesting project to use Tom McDermott's gnuradio driver for HPSDR radios to record several hours of raw samples covering an entire ham band to disk, and then play them back later at a translated frequency through a USRP.  The purpose is to provide "real" signals for SDR systems being demo'd at our Hamvention booth (the convention center is pretty much a Faraday cage).  Tests suggest it's going to work really well.

John