Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Message passing(connect) in C++

From: marco Ribero
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Message passing(connect) in C++
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:51:51 +0000

I want to exchange data between adjacent blocks which are already connected through the GUI, without ask to the user to write  additional code.
So my approach would be: the upper block send down its name(through tags) and the lower block configure the communication, so I thought to take advantage from message passing.
If I won't be able to use this approach, I will use some memory shared mechanism.

Just a question,in order to use the gr::flowgraph:connect(),I need to get the object flowgraph from the XML file situated in GRC,isn't it?