Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] phase coherence for N210 and SBX

From: Pengyu Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] phase coherence for N210 and SBX
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:27:25 -0400

Hi Marcus,

I updated the flow graph (attached) as you suggested. It would be great if you can help check and let me know if I am wrong...

For upgrading the UHD, I followed this link. UHD is installed successfully. However, it seems that gnuradio does not call the latest UHD. Instead, it still calls uhd-host which is combined in the gnuradio package. Do you have suggestions about how to solve this problem? Thanks.

Pengyu