[Discuss-gnuradio] phase coherence for N210 and SBX

From: Pengyu Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] phase coherence for N210 and SBX
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 14:49:51 -0400

Hi,

I am working on phase coherent reception using 2 USRP N210s where each is mounted with a SBX. The 2 N210s are connected via a MIMO cable. 10MHz reference clock and PPS are generated by an OctoClock-G and are fed into each N210. In this experiment, a TX antenna transmits a constant signal to 2 RX antennas. I want to obtain coherent phases at the 2 RX antennas. Attached is the flow graph I am executing. It seems that I cannot achieve coherent phase at the 2 Rx antennas. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Pengyu