Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Input items vs Output items

From: Mike Willis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Input items vs Output items
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 19:21:34 +0100

Thanks for the HDLC tip. A neat bit of code. I have not worked with message ports before. I have looked at the examples and managed to get PDUs displayed in the console as hex dumps using the debug block, but how can I do things with them?

My own block takes the packet data, extracts the payload, adds a timestamp to the front, saves to an ascii file and optionally prints and/or sends over the network.

Is there a simple message block example anywhere?

Mike