[Discuss-gnuradio] Undefined reference to `gr::blocks::vector_source_b::

From: mohamedx
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Undefined reference to `gr::blocks::vector_source_b::make()'
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 08:09:32 -0700 (MST)

Hi there,

I'm working on my OOT with gnuradio 3.7.5 on ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS.
The problem began when I got a "segment fault" from python test of one of my
blocks, so I decided to run a flowgraph in c++ to debug the source code, it
looks like the following:
--------.......
--------gr::top_block_sptr tp = gr::top_block_sptr();
--------gr::blocks::head::sptr head = blocks::head::make(sizeof(unsigned
char), nin);
--------gr::blocks::vector_source_b::sptr src =
gr::blocks::vector_source_b::make(data, true);
--------gr::blocks::vector_sink_b::sptr sink =
gr::blocks::vector_sink_b::make();
--------std::vector<unsigned char> data;
--------for(int i=0; i < nin; i++)
                data.push_back(i);
--------(tp.get())->connect(src, 0, myblock, 0);
--------(tp.get())->connect(myblock, 0, head, 0);
--------(tp.get())->connect(head, 0, sink, 0);

I did add gr::blocks headers and libraries in myootroot/CMakeLists.txt and
myootroot/lib/CMakeLists.txt, but in vain.
Is there anyone who could help me fix this,

Thank you,
Mohamed