Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T/T2

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T/T2
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 10:55:50 +0200

Yep, this would be quite useful!

Bogdan, as you are here, too - I don't know very much about all the crazy video file stuff, but maybe you can give me some basic parameters I need to comply with for a transport stream, to be able to transmit it with your package?! I need to use Windows for the conversion, as my Linux installation is only on a virtual machine, with limited space and power. A capable looking Windows program is available, but there are so many options I have no clue about :(

I modified your flow graph according to Rons hints, and now I have a stable and reliable DVB-T transmission path with your package. See http://dk5ras.dyndns.org/tmp/DVB/ with a screenshot. I am using the Ettus B210, and for reception a second PC with DVB-T stick, or a DVB-x tester that does them all, DVB-C/S/S2/T/T2.

You and Ron really did a great job with coding those DVB-x packages!

Ralph.