Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to define a minimum number of input samples f

From: Daniel Mazzer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to define a minimum number of input samples for a block.
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 10:32:53 -0300

Hi Martin,

Ok, it really makes sense.
I will modify my block and try that way.

Thank you.

Regards,
Daniel.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:41 PM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
On 01.04.2015 11:19, Daniel Mazzer wrote:
Hi Martin,

Thank you, I will try.
My block is asymmetric, for n input samples it will have always 4 output
samples.
So I thinking that if I configure the previous block as you suggested,
it will work, right?

In that case, you want something else:

Make your block an 'sync_interpolator' with an interpolation rate of 4. Then, in your work() function, you only get noutput_items, and the number of input items is implicitly noutput_items/4.