[Discuss-gnuradio] Demodulating short bursts of BPSK

From: Mike Willis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Demodulating short bursts of BPSK
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 23:36:11 +0100

I have an application that needs to decode short bursts of DBPSK data
(which I am not generating myself). The problem I am having is that
the standard PSK Demod blocks don't lock up in time to correctly
decode the first few flags in the packetised data, which means I
generally lose the first packet. Is there a solution to this - e.g.
once the demodulator has locked up, go back some time (samples) and
start again knowing the locked parameters?

Mike