Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOK modulation naming

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOK modulation naming
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 16:24:06 -0400

After way to much searching ... under Anisochronous modulation, there is something called Digital Pulse Interval Width Modulation (DPIWM).

http://paradise.caltech.edu/papers/thesis010.pdf

Seems like as good a name as any.

- Jeff

On 04/02/2015 03:28 PM, Michael Ossmann wrote:
I though NRZI had a constant symbol rate.  I would expect 011101001 in
NRZI to look like:

_-_--___-

Mike