[Discuss-gnuradio] New Public Course Offerings for SDR and GNU Radio

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Public Course Offerings for SDR and GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 09:20:48 -0700

View this email in your browser

New Public Course Offerings for SDR and GNU Radio

Earlier this year Corgan Labs introduced new public courses that are designed for individuals and small teams.  These courses are built upon the experience Corgan Labs has accumulated as we’ve trained a hundreds of users how to efficiently use GNU Radio and SDR platforms.

With outstanding initial feedback and additional demand, we have added two new courses to our calendar:

These courses provide a brief introduction to GNU Radio, the USRP hardware platform, and general SDR concepts.  After this introduction, attendees will be immersed in hands-on exercises that accelerate learning with a building-block approach.  By the end of the course, users with no previous experience will be able to build simple analog and digital applications.  Each attendee will receive a USRP B200 to be used for the hands-on exercises, which they keep after the course.

Corgan Labs also offers customized, on-site courses for teams.  For more information or to register for a course, please visit the Corgan Labs Training Services Page.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services