Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Swig and python import problem due to other out-o

From: Anderson, Douglas J.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Swig and python import problem due to other out-of-tree modules used in my out-of-tree module
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:22:43 +0000

Jeon,

I've recently dealt with a similar problem. Chances are that if things are building and installing correctly but the error is in the SWIG import, the actual problem lies in your CMakeLists.txt... seems like the C++ linker is being smart enough to get things linked correctly but SWIG needs you to be a bit more explicit.

Is there another project that includes Reed-Solomon that you can reference? See what changes they made to their CMakesLists.txt to get SWIG to be happy.

-Doug