Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Weird behavior of the correlate_and_sync block

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Weird behavior of the correlate_and_sync block
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 23:22:28 -0700

I was seeing results with amplitudes like that as well, but I didn't trust myself. I didn't push hard enough to get it working. I let it go. I'm still need to get it working, for the same reason as you, but I can't say when I will be able to put the time in. I'll let you know what happens when I do, if no one else comments on this.

Rich