[Discuss-gnuradio] Spikes in b210 received data

From: Arjun Nadh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spikes in b210 received data
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 11:45:26 +0530

Hi all
I am trying to capture a cosine at 300KHz sent from a vector signal generator(VSG) using USRP B210. VSG is connected to USRP using SMA cable. signal level at the input of B210 is -30dBm.

For this, I have made a simple flowgraph in GRC which is attached. Clock reference is external and is provided from the VSG. Sampling rate is 5M, center frequency is 100e6.

On observing the received samples, there is a periodic " ramp " on the received sample. Attaching the plot. I do not observe this effect while using N210. Also I do not observe this if I use the internal clock.

Thank you