[Discuss-gnuradio] how to put things out of a block

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to put things out of a block
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 23:17:17 +0330

Hi all,

In GNURadio we had ControlPort capability which is now disabled based on some (unknown to me) reasons. ControlPort gave us a sort of control over flowgraph such as setting or getting different parameters from different blocks.

So I have seriously a problem with accessing a parameter within a block from "main" during runtime. Specially I'm speaking in C++ jargon so I expect there is a kind of mechanism to put things out of a block (to main) just like ControlPort.

Anyway, if someone knows how it's possible without using ControlPort, he/she will solve an old problem for me!

Best regards,
Mostafa